Tuesday, September 9, 2014

How To Doodle - Pinterest

Doodle How-To's on Pinterest!

Pinterest How To Draw
DIY Doodles


I am so in love with Pinterest!  The amount of creativity and love of sharing across the globe just fills me with joy.  Every morning, I wake up to more and more pins for how to draw this and here's another Zentangle pattern to draw.  I am collecting each tutorial pin I come across into a neat little board called DIY Doodles.  They are free and most of them simple to draw.  What a great resource for sharing how-to's and art!

If you want to check out my DIY Doodles board, click the link:  http://www.pinterest.com/jentennille/diy-doodles/

If you are on Pinterest, make sure to hit the 'follow' button.

Happy Doodles!

Be sure to enter your email at right and subscribe to this blog or follow Jen Tennille on Facebook.  Also, share, share, and share alike!